Welcome to the Child and Parent Centre – Challis.
We provide our services based on what is needed and wanted in our community – so ideas and feedback from local families is important to us.
The range of programs and services that are provided at the Child and Parent Centre – Challis include:
- antenatal education and child health checks and referrals, including monthly immunisation clinics
- parenting information and programs including fortnightly Triple P workshops
- allied health services, including speech and occupational therapy, psychology and paediatric service
- information sessions on supporting children’s physical, cognitive, language, and social and emotional development
- early learning and development programs with parental involvement, such as playgroups which include transition to Kindergarten, mental health support, and baby playgroups
- popular school holiday programs.
The Child and Parent Centre – Challis is managed by Parkerville Children and Youth Care in partnership with Challis Community Primary School.
To keep up to date with the Child and Parent Centre – Challis join our parent email list. Please telephone 9498 3580 or email Louise@parkerville.org.au, or even better pop in for a cup of tea.