Welcome to the Child and Parent Centre – Rangeway.
Our centre staff Jennifer, Emma H, Emma KP and Sylvia make sure programs, services and supports needed by families in the area are easy to access and use. For example, the Coordinator may ask a local organisation to run a parenting workshop or arrange for the child health nurse to be at the centre on set days each week.
Other services and support include:
- free maternal and child health services
including the Child Health Nurse, speech pathologists, Paediatric Feeding Groups, visits from PEBBLES continence service and local dieticians
- parenting advice, resources and information
including Family Counselling Services
- referrals to other services
- free early learning programs
including Mini Maestros music program and free school holiday activities
- free playgroups
including a weekly “drop-in playgroup” and the PaL playgroup
- free Triple P sessions and psychologist visits each term
- visits to and from the local Library to support Story Time
- free parenting programs
including HIPPY, Circle of Security, Protective Behaviours, Straight Talk
- occasional large, family oriented events during National Families Week or Children’s Week
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter for more information about upcoming sessions and events at and through the Child and Parent Centre – Rangeway, and in locations around Geraldton.
The Child and Parent Centre – Rangeway is managed by Ngala Midwest Gascoyne in partnership with Rangeway Primary School.