Welcome to the Child and Parent Centre – East Waikiki.
The Centre is managed by Ngala in partnership with East Waikiki Primary School. Our Ngala team Tina, Kate, Christine, Cherie and Yvonne invite you to come and join us at our family-friendly Centre.
We have listened and heard the requests from families and each term after consultation provide a variety of playgroups, workshops and services to address the changing needs of the community.
All our activities, events, workshops and programs are free for the Rockingham community.
Services and groups offered at the Centre included:
- Early Parenting groups facilitated by a Child Health Nurse
- Speech Pathologist appointments
- Child Health Nurse services
- Counselling for primary school children
- Connections to other Ngala services – Parenting Line. Day stay, consultations
- Playgroups to cater for different ages and stages in your child’s development
- Parenting workshops such as Triple P, Protective behaviours, Circle of Security, Parents to Be, Sleep, Nutrition, Toileting and Guiding Children’s Behaviour are offered both during the day and evenings.
- Specialised programs- Autism WA Therapy sessions
- Special fun family events to celebrate – Book Week, Children’s week, NAIDOC, Easter, Harmony week and much more.
- School Holiday activities – Pop-Up Playgroups
- Referrals to other services.
Together, we work with parents to identify appropriate support for their families.
Our current term program is available on our What’s on page or Child and Parent Centre – East Waikiki Facebook Group.
Alternatively you can contact us by phone 9367 0967 or email email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you and your family. Drop in and say Hello soon.