Welcome to the Child and Parent Centre – Rangeway.
Our centre staff Jennifer, Emma and Sylvia make sure programs, services and supports needed by families in the area are easy to access and use. For example, the Coordinator may ask a local organisation to run a parenting workshop or arrange for the child health nurse to be at the centre on set days each week.
Other services and supports available through the centre may include:
- free maternal and child health services including the Child Health Nurse, Speech Pathologists, Paediatric Feeding Groups, visits from continence services, local Dietitians and Occupational Therapists
- antenatal parenting sessions and support services
- parenting advice, resources and information including Family Counselling Services, Parenting Chats with the Parenting Facilitator from Parenting Connection Midwest
- access to the Ngala Parenting Line and Country Familes @ Ngala (free online chat!)
- free early learning programs such as the Home Interaction Program for Parents and Youngsters (HIPPY Geraldton)
- free weekly playgroups
- free Early Parenting Groups facilitated by the Child Health Nurse
- free parenting programs like Circle of Security, Bringing Up Great Kids, Tuning in to Kids, Triple P and various ‘sleep’ workshops
- occasional large, family oriented events during National Families Week and Children’s Week in partnership with the Midwest Early Years Network
- referrals to other services
Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter for more information about upcoming sessions and events at and through the Child and Parent Centre – Rangeway, and in locations around Geraldton.
The Child and Parent Centre – Rangeway is managed by Ngala Midwest Gascoyne in partnership with Rangeway Primary School.
For further information please telephone 9921 6814, email firstname.lastname@example.org