Welcome to the Child and Parent Centre – Carey Park.
Our centre is a welcoming place to come and meet other families.
We offer a range of programs and services including ante-natal classes, mothers groups, playgroups and music groups, adult education opportunities, parenting information and family support.
The Child and Parent Centre – Carey Park is a place to:
- drop in for a cuppa
- meet people and make friends
- have fun
- talk to staff about services and programs offered in Bunbury to support you and your family
- access services and participate in programs offered
- join groups and ‘belong’
- play with your child
- learn new skills
- share your skills
- prepare your child for a good start to school
- get involved with your community
- volunteer your time.
We offer playgroups and parenting workshops both in the Centre and in surrounding areas.
The Child and Parent Centre – Carey Park is managed by Investing In Our Youth in partnership with Carey Park Primary School.
For further information please telephone 9721 6991 or download our mobile app.